The Tour programme is developed around each individual’s needs, based on his/her tournament schedule.
We assist our tour players in scheduling tournaments and, based on these tournaments, will design an “Athlete Development Programme”. The programme will be based on various aspects (technical efficiency, efficient movement, point construction, injury prevention, physical strength and conditioning) to enable the player to perform at his/her optimal when he/she competes.
Working on mental aspects during and after training is part of the performance programme.
Programme for Individual and Group sessions:
- Each group will have a coach-player ratio of 1 to 3.
- Gym session: 9:00 – 10:00
- Morning Training: 10:00 – 12:30
- Individual off-court sessions with trainer: 13:30 – 14:30
- Afternoon Training: 15:30 to 18:30 (sets and game-based aspects)
- The programme slots change depending on the player’s stage of training.