- High Performance (HP) (Top 20 Players)
- Junior Performance (JP) (Top 100 Players)
- U/12 Elite Programme (Top 50 Players)
The Performance programme will be on a high level of intensity during practices.
Training will be very specific and goal orientated during sessions. Strength and Conditioning is part of the group programme in the afternoons and the focus will be to improve each player’s physical ability on court. Self-discipline is the order of the day and the performance groups will be guided by the Head Coach and Biokineticist with a specific on-court programme and strength and conditioning sessions.
Working on mental aspects during and after training is part of the performance programme.
Individual and Group sessions:
- Each group will have a coach-player ratio of 1 to 6 or 8.
- Morning Training: 10:00 – 12:30
- Afternoon Group Training: 15:30 to 18:30 – Monday to Friday.
- Individual sessions scheduled around the group session time slots.